Learn the latest exam pattern and be updated with all the important details for your upcoming CA exams
CA Final exams are conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) twice a year. Once in the month of May and once in the month of November. ICAI has conducted the May 2022 examination. The registration period for the May term has been closed. ICAI is yet to release the CA Final result, the expected date is in the month of August 2022.
The registration process for the ICAI CA Final exams for November 2022, has begun. The last date to register is 1st July 2022. ICAI has yet to release the CA Final exam dates. The expected dates will be provided in this article down below.
ICAI CA Final Exam Dates 2022
ICAI has released the CA Final exam dates for the May term examination. Dates for the November term have yet to be announced. Exams are expected to be held in the 2nd and 3rd weeks of November.
ICAI CA Final exam dates for the November term 2022, are expected to be the 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 16th, and 18th of November.
CA Final Exam 2022 Important Dates
For preparatory purposes, it is very essential for students to always stay updated with all the important dates. The important dates include the start and end date of registration, the exam form window, the release of admit card, exam dates, and result declaration.
|Particulars||May Term||November Term|
|Commencement of application||July 2, 2021||January 2, 2022|
|Last date to register||January 1, 2022||July 1, 2022|
|Release of exam form||February 21, 2022||October 2022|
|Last date to fill the CA Final exam form||March 13, 2022||To be notified|
|Last date to fill the CA Final exam form with late fee (extension)||March 26 – March 30||To be notified|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 29, 2022||To be notified|
|CA Final exam date||Group I – May 14, 17, 19, & 21
Group II – May 23, 25, 27 & 29,
|Expected to be held in the 2nd and 3rd week of November|
|CA Final revised exam date||Group 1 – Paper 3 – June 11, 2022
Group 1 – Paper 4 – June 13, 2022
|CA Final result date||August 2022 (Expected)||January 2023 (Expected)|
CA Final exam schedule for the November term will be updated here as soon as it is released.
CA Final Exam Form 2022
After the registration for a term is over, ICAI releases CA Final exam form that every student appearing for CA exams must fill in due time. The CA Final exam form for the November term will be released tentatively in the month of October.
To learn about the latest CA Final syllabus and subjects in detail, check out CA Final Syllabus 2022
CA Final Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline Pen-Paper-Based|
|Type of Questions||Subjective|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|No of Papers||4 Papers|
|No of Groups||2, Group 1 and Group 2|
|Total marks||100 in Each Paper|
|Language||Hindi or English|
|Marking Scheme||Total Marks in Each Paper: 100
30% MCQ & 70% Subjective
No Negative Marking
|Passing Criteria||40% in Each Paper & 50% in Aggregate|
Looking for CA Final Group 1 and Group 2 online classes and video lectures?? Check out CA Final Online Classes at TopLad starting at just Rs. 15,000 per group.
Key Points To Remember For Your Exam
Here are some important points you must keep in mind for your CA exams.
- CA Final exam registration is open throughout the year but students should keep in mind the registration cut-off dates to correctly register for their respective terms i.e., May and November terms.
- ICAI releases reading material as well as study material for their students. Don’t forget to download them from their official website for your help
- Admit Card is released a few days before the exam. Every student must download it and bring it to the examination hall. Without the admit card, you will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Admit cards can only be downloaded from the website. No physical copy is sent.
- The result will be declared a few weeks after the exam through online mode on the official website of ICAI.
- Always keep yourself updated with CA exam dates and important announcements so you don’t miss anything
Study Tips To Ace Your Exams
You can refer to our study tips to know how to plan and structure your studies, strategize your preparation and become a top scorer in your exam.
- Before you plan things out, know what works best for you. Depending on your own personality, you should decide how you will be more productive; while studying early morning or late at night? while taking online or offline coaching classes? with a strict schedule or a relaxed one? write down the answers and plan accordingly.
- Give yourself sufficient time for preparation. Don’t start at the last minute. Start early and slowly make quality progress
- Enroll in an affordable coaching institute as they will become a guide to you and provide you with all the necessary information, updates, announcement, study material, etc. on top of teaching you the syllabus thoroughly.
- Keep practicing CA Final mock test papers as well as solving CA Final previous year’s papers regularly. Sharpen your question-solving skills
- Don’t buy or download too much study material. Focus on getting the right quality material from your institute and practice on that. Quality is always more important than quantity.
- One of the most important and most ignored tips, don’t make studying your life! Go outside, play sports, meditate, meet friends or do anything else that you love. If your mind isn’t happy and in peace, your preparation will be affected.
- Eat healthy food daily and keep physically active
You can check out TopLad’s CA online coaching classes. We have helped thousands of students achieve their dream of becoming Chartered Accountants.
Check out our website for detailed information – TopLad