CA Final Costing classes will cover Paper 5 - Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation (SCMPE) of your CA Final syllabus. Let's read about it in detail.
CA Final level is the very last level of examination in your chartered accountancy course. It consists of two groups i.e., Group 1 and Group 2. ICAI has released a new syllabus for CA Final in 2022 which will be implemented very soon. CA Final old syllabus has 8 papers, 4 in each group whereas the new syllabus contains 6 papers, 3 in each group. CA Final new syllabus is given below for your reference.
CA Final New Syllabus
As per the latest amendments, the CA Final course will consist of two groups, each will consist of 3 papers. Previously there were 4 papers in each group of CA Final.
CA Final Papers
- Paper 1: Financial Reporting (100 marks)
- Paper 2: Advanced Financial Management (100 marks)
- Paper 3: Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics (100 marks)
- Paper 4: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (100 marks) </span
- Paper 5: Indirect Tax Laws (100 marks)
- Paper 6: Integrated Business Solutions (100 marks)
Looking for some good quality CA Final study material for your exam? Check out CA past papers for all subjects on TopLad!
CA Final Syllabus (November 2022)
CA Final old syllabus consists of two groups; Group 1 and Group 2. Both of these groups contain 4 papers each which are given below:
- Financial Reporting (CA Paper-1)
- Strategic Financial Management (CA Paper-2)
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics (CA Paper-3)
- Corporate and Economic Laws (CA Paper-4)
- Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation (CA Paper-5)
- Risk Management (CA Paper-6A)
- Financial Services and Capital Markets (CA Paper-6B)
- International Taxation (CA Paper-6C)
- Economic Laws (CA Paper-6D)
- Global Financial Reporting Standards (CA Paper-6E)
- Multidisciplinary Case Study (CA Paper-6F)
- Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (CA Paper-7)
- Indirect Tax Laws (CA Paper-8)
If you are a student looking for CA Course video combo lectures and CA Final online classes, you can check out TopLad’s CA course combo video classes and study all papers for CA Final for just Rs.15,000!
CA Final Costing Classes: What it Covers?
CA Final Costing classes will cover Paper 5 – Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation (SCMPE) of your CA Final syllabus.
The objective of this paper is as follows:
(a) To apply various cost management techniques for planning and controlling performance in order to set, monitor, and control strategic objectives.
(b) To develop skills of analysis, synthesis, and evaluation in cost management to address challenges and issues which might affect or influence the management of performance within organizations.
There are two parts to this paper:
- Part A: Strategic Cost Management and Decision Making: This is further divided into two sub-parts, Strategic Cost Management and Strategic Decision Making.
- Part B: Performance Evaluation and Control: This is divided into two parts, Performance Evaluation & Reporting and Managerial Control.
CA Final Costing Classes: What will you study?
Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
At CA Intermediate level, students studied the basic concepts of cost management and now in CA Final, they will be introduced to the management objectives of cost management for better cost control and cost reduction. This subject will teach chartered accountants to internally monitor an organization’s performance by developing their evaluation and analytical skills.
Chartered accountants in an organization advise professionals on how to keep the cost low, ensure better use of resources, keep revenue high and suggest changes for the growth of the business. A capable CA will formulate strategies for optimum utilization of a firm’s resources and achieving better financial results and improved decision making.
Strategic cost management and performance evaluation paper will teach students about the formulation of cost planning, setting up an efficient cost control mechanism, and assisting the board in taking better decisions. This subject is very important for a successful career as a chartered accountant in India.
Topics to be covered:
- Strategic Cost Management
- Strategic Decision Management
- Performance Evaluation and Reporting
- Managerial Control
- Case Studies
Costing CA Final Study Material
Study material and resources for these classes include:
- Books About These Subjects
- CA Final Notes
- CA Mock Test Paper
- CA Previous year papers
- Video Lectures
- CA Revision Test Papers
How much does CA Final costing classes cost?
The cost for CA Final costing classes will depend on whether you take classes for the paper individually or in a combo. CA course combo classes will consist of a combination of all papers in group 1 or group 2.
Individual classes will cost around Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 15,000. For combo video classes, it may cost around Rs.30,000 – Rs. 40,000.
Check Out TopLad’s CA combo offers for CA Final Group 1 and Group 2 to start at just Rs.15,000.
TopLad – CA Final Costing Classes
With TopLad CA Final costing classes, you will unlock the following benefits:
- Learn from the CA Final costing best faculty in India about all the topics mentioned above and more
- Relevant study material like CA books, CA notes, CA mock test papers, and CA past year papers
- Doubt sessions available with the best faculty for CA Final costing
- CA Revision Classes that offer complete exam revision in less than 10 hours
- Choice of Hindi or English lectures
- Term vise studying i.e. May or November term
- You can get all this at cheap prices from your home!
Check Out Now! CA Final Costing Classes
Check out our CA Learning Program: TopLad CA Online Classes
For more information about CA Final Online Classes, you can send us a mail at [email protected] or call us on our toll-free number 18003091245 and talk to our experts for free.