CA Final IDT classes will cover Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws of your CA Final syllabus. Let's read about it in detail.
If you are a CA aspirant looking for CA Final Indirect tax classes and some quality study material, then you have landed in the right place. In this blog, we will take a look at what CA Final Indirect tax classes cover, what will you be studying, how much these classes cost, and leave you with some quality CA Final study material to help you prepare well for your CA exams.
Before we get into that, let’s first take a look at the revised CA Final syllabus for the November 2022 examination. ICAI proposed a few changes to the previous syllabus. The new syllabus for the November term that students must follow is given below.
CA Final New Syllabus
CA Final syllabus consists of two groups; Group 1 and Group 2. Both of these groups contain 4 papers each which are given below:
- Paper 1: Financial Reporting
- Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management
- Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws
- Paper 5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
- Paper 6A: Risk Management
- Paper 6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Paper 6C: International Taxation
- Paper 6D: Economic Laws
- Paper 6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards
- Paper 6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study
- Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws
Looking for CA online classes for your upcoming exams?? You can visit TopLad’s CA Final online classes and learn from the best CA faculty in India.
CA Final Indirect classes: What it Covers?
CA Final IDT classes will cover Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws of your CA Final syllabus.
There are two parts of this paper:
- Part 1: Goods and Services Tax
- Part 2: Customs and FTP
The objective of this paper is as follows:
- To acquire the ability to analyze and interpret the provisions of the goods and services tax law and recommend solutions to practical problems.
- To develop an understanding of the customs laws and acquire the ability to analyze and interpret the provisions of such laws.
- To develop an understanding of the basic concepts of foreign trade policy to the extent relevant to indirect tax laws, and acquire the ability to analyze such concepts.
CA Final Indirect Tax Classes: What will you study?
Indirect Tax Laws
Government facilitates various development activities in our country such as the development of infrastructure, providing health care facilities, development of rural areas, and many other things for the welfare of our society. It does so with the money paid by its people from the income they earn. This money, we call today, “Tax”.
Direct tax, we pay from our income or profits but indirect tax is paid through goods and services we buy, which is called GST, goods and services tax. After studying direct tax laws and international taxation, we move to study GST, customs, and FTP (Foreign trade policy).
In this paper, we will cover all about goods and services tax, Customs, and FTP in detail. CA Final students will learn about the practical aspects and complexities of GST and custom laws which is a must-have for chartered accountants to advise and provide solutions in practical scenarios.
Topics to be covered
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) Law as contained in the Central Goods and Services Tax (CGST) Act, 2017 and Integrated Goods and Services Tax (IGST) Act, 2017
- Customs Law as contained in the Customs Act, 1962 and the Customs Tariff Act, 1975
- Foreign Trade Policy to the extent relevant to the indirect tax laws
Study Material for CA Final IDT classes
Study material and resources for IDT CA Final include:
- CA Final Books
- CA Final Notes
- CA Mock Test Paper
- CA Previous year papers
- Video Lectures
- CA Revision Test Papers
How much do CA Final IDT classes cost?
The cost for CA Final IDT classes will depend on whether you take classes for the paper individually or in a combo. CA course combo classes will consist of a combination of all papers in Group 1 or Group 2.
Individual classes will cost around Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 15,000. For combo video classes, it may cost around Rs.30,000 – Rs. 40,000.
Check Out TopLad’s CA final Group 1 and Group 2 combo offers to start at just Rs.15,000.
TopLad – CA Final Indirect Tax Classes
With TopLad CA Final Indirect Tax classes, you will unlock the following benefits:
- Learn from the best faculty for CA Final IDT about all the topics mentioned above and more
- Relevant study material like CA books, CA notes, CA mock test papers, and CA past year papers
- Doubt sessions available with the best faculty for CA Final IDT
- CA Revision Classes that offer complete exam revision in less than 10 hours
- Choice of Hindi or English lectures
- Term vise studying i.e. May or November term
- You can get all this at cheap prices from your home!
Check Out Now! CA Final IDT Classes
Check out our CA Learning Program: TopLad CA Online Classes