CA Final law classes will cover two papers of your CA Final syllabus. Corporate & Economic Laws and Economic Laws. Let's read about them in detail.
CA Final level consists of 8 papers and two groups that students must appear for and clear in order to successfully pass this level and complete their chartered accountant course. ICAI has proposed new changes in the syllabus for CA Final November 2022 exam. The finalized syllabus for the November term is given below for your reference.
Further in this blog, we will talk about CA Final law classes and what you will be studying. Along with this, we will also provide you with download links for some good quality CA Final study material to help your prepare well for your CA exams.
CA Final New Syllabus (November 2022)
CA Final syllabus consists of two groups; Group 1 and Group 2. Both of these groups contain 4 papers each which are given below:
- Paper 1: Financial Reporting
- Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management
- Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws
- Paper 5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
- Paper 6A: Risk Management
- Paper 6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Paper 6C: International Taxation
- Paper 6D: Economic Laws
- Paper 6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards
- Paper 6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study
- Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws
Looking for CA online classes for your upcoming exams?? You can visit TopLad’s CA Final online classes and learn from the best CA faculty in India.
CA Final Law Classes: What it Covers?
In your CA Final syllabus, you have two papers that talk about different laws and their regulations that a CA needs to study. You can take classes for all of them separately or in a combo. These papers are
- Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws: Company Law, Securities Law, and Economic Laws
- Paper 6D: Economic Laws: Insolvency and Bankruptcy law, FEMA, Competition Act 2002, etc.
The objective of studying these laws at the CA Final level are as follows:
- To acquire the ability to analyze, interpret and apply the provisions of the company law, securities law, and economic law in practical situations Contents:
- To develop an understanding of the provisions of different economic laws and acquire the ability to apply such knowledge to address issues in practical case scenarios.
If you are a CA aspirant looking for CA Final law lectures, you can check out TopLad’s CA Final law lectures and learn from the best faculty for ca final law in India.
CA Final Law Classes: What will you be studying?
CA Final Corporate and Economic law classes
Corporate and Economic law comes under paper 4 at CA Final level. This paper has two parts; part 1) Companies Act 2013, Corporate Secretarial Practices, Securities law and part 2) Economic Laws.
CA Final students are expected to learn to analyze, interpret and apply the provisions of various laws mentioned above. Chartered Accountants are required to have in-depth knowledge of the Companies Act 2013 and a fair idea of other laws.
In CA Final, Company Law will give you insights about administration management, meetings of the board, Reconstruction, Winding up, Foreign Companies, Producer Companies, IBC and NTLC, and NCLAT. You will also be studying SEBI, 1992, and SCRA, 1956.
With liberalization, Privatization, and Globalization, economic laws that encourage foreign trade have emerged. This syllabus will brief you about regulations of foreign transactions, FEMA.
CA Final Economic Law classes
In CA Final Economic Law classes, students will be studying the following Acts and laws.
- World Trade Organization (WTO) covers its Role, Principles, Functions, and Dispute Settlement Mechanism
- Competition Act, 2002 and Rules/ Regulations
- Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 [Central Act and Rules/ Regulations]
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 and Rules/ Regulations
- Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and Rules/ Regulations
- Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and Rules/ Regulations
- Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 and Rules/ Regulations
Corporate and Economic Laws CA Final Study Material
Study material and resources for these classes include:
- Books About These Subjects
- CA Final Notes
- CA Mock Test Paper
- CA Previous year papers
- Video Lectures
- CA Revision Test Papers
How much do CA Final law classes cost?
The cost for CA Final law classes will depend on whether you take classes for the papers individually or in a combo. CA course combo classes will consist of a combination of all papers in group 1 or group 2.
Individual classes will cost around Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 15,000. For combo video classes, it may cost around Rs.30,000 – Rs. 40,000.
Check Out TopLad’s CA combo offers for CA Final Group 1 and Group 2 to start at just Rs.15,000.
TopLad – CA Final Law Classes
With TopLad CA Final law classes, you will unlock the following benefits:
- Learn from the CA Final law best faculty in India about all the topics mentioned above and more
- Relevant study material like CA books, CA notes, CA mock test papers, and CA past year papers
- Doubt sessions available with the best faculty for CA Final law
- CA Revision Classes that offer complete exam revision in less than 10 hours
- Choice of Hindi or English lectures
- Term vise studying i.e. May or November term
- You can get all this at cheap prices from your home!
Check Out Now! CA Final Law Classes
Check out our CA Learning Program: TopLad CA Online Classes