CA Final FR classes will cover Paper 1: Financial Reporting of your CA Final syllabus. Let's read about it in detail.
If you are a CA aspirant looking for CA Final Financial Reporting Classes and some quality CA Final study material such as notes, books, mock test papers, or previous year papers, then you have landed in the right place.
In this blog, we will take you through everything you need to know about the CA Final FR classes, what they cover, what you will be studying, and how much they cost and leave you with download links for the best quality CA Final study material curated by the top CA faculty in India.
CA Final level consists of 8 papers and two groups that students must appear for and clear in order to successfully pass this level and complete their chartered accountant course. ICAI has proposed new changes in the syllabus for CA Final November 2022 exam. The finalized syllabus for the November term is given below for your reference.
CA Final New Syllabus
CA Final syllabus consists of two groups; Group 1 and Group 2. Both of these groups contain 4 papers each which are given below:
- Paper 1: Financial Reporting
- Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management
- Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws
- Paper 5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
- Paper 6A: Risk Management
- Paper 6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Paper 6C: International Taxation
- Paper 6D: Economic Laws
- Paper 6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards
- Paper 6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study
- Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
Looking for CA online classes for your upcoming exams?? You can visit TopLad’s CA Final online classes and learn from the best CA faculty in India.
CA Final Financial Reporting Classes: What it Covers?
CA Final FR classes will cover Paper 1: Financial Reporting of your CA Final syllabus.
The objective of this paper is as follows:
(a) To acquire the ability to integrate and solve problems in practical scenarios on Indian Accounting Standards for deciding the appropriate accounting treatment and formulating suitable accounting policies.
(b) To gain the prowess to recognize and apply disclosure requirements specified in Indian Accounting Standards while preparing and presenting the financial statements.
(c) To develop the skill to prepare financial statements of group entities which include subsidiaries, associates, and joint arrangements based on Indian Accounting Standards.
(d) To develop an understanding of the various forms of reporting (other than financial statements) and accounting for special transactions, and apply such knowledge in problem-solving.
CA Final FR Classes: What will you be studying?
The paper on financial reporting covers topics on disclosure of financial information to stakeholders regarding the performance and financial position of the company. This financial information is very essential for making certain economic decisions like investing, lending, providing credit, etc. Financial reporting is the essence of accounting in any organization.
Students have studied the fundamentals of accounts at the CA Foundation level, and advanced accounting at the CA Intermediate level. At these levels, you were provided basic working knowledge of these concepts. At the CA Final level students will learn to be proficient in financial reporting standards, Indian as well as International.
Students must learn to prepare financials following accounting standards in convergence with IFRS to ensure adequacy and accurate disclosure in the financial statements which improve the financial and investment decision-making of the company.
Topics to be covered
- Framework for Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements
- Application of Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS)
- Indian Accounting Standards on Group Accounting
- Accounting and Reporting of Financial Instruments (as per Ind AS)
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Integrated Reporting
- Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting
Financial Reporting CA Final Study Material
Study material and resources for CA Final FR classes include:
- Books About These Subjects
- CA Final Notes
- CA Mock Test Paper
- CA Previous year papers
- Video Lectures
- CA Revision Test Papers
How much do CA Final FR classes cost?
The cost for CA Final FR classes will depend on whether you take classes for the paper individually or in a combo. CA course combo classes will consist of a combination of all papers in Group 1 or Group 2.
Individual classes will cost around Rs.10,000. For combo video classes, it may cost around Rs.30,000 – Rs. 40,000.
Check Out TopLad’s CA combo offers for CA Final Group 1 and Group 2 starting at just Rs.15,000.
TopLad – CA Final Financial Reporting Classes
With TopLad CA Final FR classes, you will unlock the following benefits:
- Learn all the topics mentioned above and more from the best faculty for CA Final FR
- Relevant study material like CA books, CA notes, CA mock test papers, and CA past year papers
- CA Revision Classes that offer complete exam revision in less than 10 hours
- Doubt sessions available with the best faculty for CA Final FR
- Choice of Hindi or English lectures
- Term vise studying i.e. May or November term
- You can get all this at cheap prices from your home!
Check Out Now! CA Final FR Classes
Check out our CA Learning Program: TopLad CA Online Classes
For more information about CA Final Online Classes, you can send us a mail at [email protected] or call us on our toll-free number 18003091245 and talk to our experts for free.