CA Final SFM classes will cover Paper 2 - Strategic Financial Management of your CA Final syllabus. Let's read about it in detail.
CA Final level is the last level of examination in your chartered accountancy course. It consists of two groups i.e., Group 1 and Group 2. ICAI has released a new syllabus for CA Final in 2022 which will be implemented very soon. CA Final old syllabus has 8 papers, 4 in each group whereas the new syllabus contains 6 papers, 3 in each group. CA Final new syllabus is given below for your reference.
Students appearing for CA Final exam in November 2022, have to refer to the old syllabus as the new syllabus is not applicable yet.
CA Final New Syllabus
As per the latest amendments, the CA Final course will consist of two groups, each will consist of 3 papers. Previously there were 4 papers in each group of CA Final.
CA Final Papers
- Paper 1: Financial Reporting (100 marks)
- Paper 2: Advanced Financial Management (100 marks)
- Paper 3: Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics (100 marks)
- Paper 4: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (100 marks) </span
- Paper 5: Indirect Tax Laws (100 marks)
- Paper 6: Integrated Business Solutions (100 marks)
Looking for some good quality CA Final study material for your exam? Check out CA past papers for all subjects on TopLad!
CA Final Syllabus (November 2022)
CA Final old syllabus consists of two groups; Group 1 and Group 2. Both of these groups contain 4 papers each which are given below:
- Paper 1: Financial Reporting
- Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management
- Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws
- Paper 5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
- Paper 6A: Risk Management
- Paper 6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Paper 6C: International Taxation
- Paper 6D: Economic Laws
- Paper 6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards
- Paper 6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study
- Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws
If you are a student looking for CA Course video combo lectures and CA Final online classes, you can check out TopLad’s CA course combo video classes and study all papers for CA Final for just Rs.15,000!
CA Final SFM Classes: What it Covers?
CA Final SFM classes will cover Paper 2 – Strategic Financial Management of your CA Final syllabus.
The objective of this paper is as follows:
To acquire the ability to apply financial management theories and techniques in strategic decision-making.
Topics to be covered
- Financial Policy and Corporate Strategy
- Risk Management
- Security Analysis
- Securite Valuation
- Portfolio Management
- Mutual Fund
- Derivatives Analysis and Valuation
- Foreign Exchange Exposure and Risk Management
- International Financial Management
- Interest Rate Risk Management
- Corporate Valuation
- Merges, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructuring
CA Final SFM Costing Classes: What will you study?
Strategic Financial Management
Strategic Financial Management is popularly known as SFM. The subject is about understanding the concepts related to decision-making in financial management such as financing decisions, investment decisions, and dividend decisions.
Chartered accountants need to have a good grasp of logical reasoning and strategic thinking to be able to make correct financial decisions for the firm they are working in. Having proper technical knowledge of SFM is essential for every budding CA.
Making a clear realistic strategy to manage the finances of a company and increase the wealth of stakeholders are fundamental to business. CA Final students will need to be thorough in capital budgeting including capital rationing, sensitive analysis, leasing decisions, sales, etc. Students will be taught how to identify and manage financial risk which includes credit risk, insolvency risk, equity risk, currency risk, interest rate risk, and foreign investment risk
CA Final SFM Study Material
Study material and resources for these classes include:
- Books about these subjects
- CA Final Notes
- CA Mock Test Paper
- CA Previous year papers
- Video lectures
- CA Revision Test Papers
How much do CA Final SFM classes cost?
The cost for CA Final SFM classes will depend on whether you take classes for the paper individually or in a combo. CA course combo classes will consist of a combination of all papers in group 1 or group 2.
Individual classes will cost around Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 20,000. For combo video classes, it may cost around Rs.30,000 – Rs. 40,000.
Check Out TopLad’s CA combo offers CA Final Group 1 and Group 2 to start at just Rs.15,000.
If you are looking for CA Final SFM pen drive classes, you can check out TopLad’s CA Final SFM pen drive classes which are available in pen drive as well as the Google Drive links. These pen drive classes will be delivered to your home.
TopLad – CA Final SFM Classes
With TopLad CA Final SFM classes you will unlock the following benefits:
- Learn from the CA Final SFM best faculty in India about all the topics mentioned above and more
- Gain relevant study material like CA books, CA notes, CA mock test papers, and CA past year papers
- Doubt sessions available with the best faculty for CA Final SFM
- CA Revision Classes that offer complete exam revision in less than 10 hours
- Have the choice of Hindi or English lectures
- Term vise studying i.e. May or November term
- You can get all this at cheap prices from your home!
Check Out Now! CA Final SFM Classes
Check out our CA Learning Program: TopLad CA Online Classes