CA Final Audit classes will cover Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics of your CA Final syllabus. Let's read about it in detail.
CA Final level consists of 8 papers and two groups that students must appear for and clear in order to successfully pass this level and complete their chartered accountant course. ICAI has proposed new changes in the syllabus for CA Final November 2022 exam. The finalized syllabus for the November term is given below for your reference.
Further in this blog, we will talk about CA Final audit classes and what you will be studying. Along with this, we will also provide you with download links for some good quality CA Final study material to help your prepare well for your CA exams.
CA Final New Syllabus
CA Final syllabus consists of two groups; Group 1 and Group 2. Both of these groups contain 4 papers each which are given below:
- Paper 1: Financial Reporting
- Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management
- Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws
- Paper 5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
- Paper 6A: Risk Management
- Paper 6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Paper 6C: International Taxation
- Paper 6D: Economic Laws
- Paper 6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards
- Paper 6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study
- Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws
Looking for CA online classes for your upcoming exams?? You can visit TopLad’s CA Final online classes and learn from the best CA faculty in India.
CA Final Audit Classes: What it Covers?
CA Final Audit classes will cover Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics of your CA Final syllabus.
The objective of this paper is as follows:
(a) To acquire the ability to analyze current auditing practices and procedures and apply them in auditing engagements
(b) To acquire the ability to solve cases relating to audit engagements.
CA Final Audit Classes: What will you study?
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
Paper 3 Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics will teach CA Final students about auditing concepts and standards as well as professional ethics to be followed in the field. Thorough knowledge of auditing and having professional ethics are very important for every chartered accountant to perform an audit.
A student needs to learn how to be quick and apply his logical mind along with having the knowledge of auditing standards. In this paper, students are required to not only gain professional knowledge but also learn how to apply that knowledge ethically. This paper will help students build intellectual and communication skills.
The topics Peer Review and Quality Review will help students learn how the quality of professional work is reviewed by another professional in the same field to ensure technical, ethical, and professional standards.
Topics to be covered
- Auditing Standards, Statements, and Guidance Notes
- Audit Planning, Strategy, and Execution
- Risk Assessment and Internal Control
- Special aspects of Auditing in an Automated Environment
- Audit of Limited Companies
- Audit Reports
- Audit Committee and Corporate Governance
- Audit of Consolidated Financial Statements
- Special features of audit of Banks, Insurance & Non-Banking Financial Companies
- Audit under Fiscal Laws
- Audit of Public Sector Undertakings
- Liabilities of Auditors
- Internal Audit
- Due Diligence, Investigation, and Forensic Audit
- Peer Review and Quality Review
- Professional Ethics
CA Final Audit Study Material
Study material and resources for these classes include:
- Books About These Subjects
- CA Final Notes
- CA Mock Test Paper
- CA Previous year papers
- Video Lectures
- CA Revision Test Papers
How much do CA Final audit classes cost?
The cost for CA Final audit classes will depend on whether you take classes for the paper individually or in a combo. CA course combo classes will consist of a combination of all papers in Group 1 or Group 2.
Individual classes will cost around Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 10,000. For combo video classes, it may cost around Rs.30,000 – Rs. 40,000.
Check Out TopLad’s CA combo offers for CA Final Group 1 and Group 2 starting at just Rs.15,000.
TopLad – CA Final Audit Classes
With TopLad CA Final audit classes, you will unlock the following benefits:
- Learn all the topics mentioned above and more from the best faculty for CA Final audit
- Relevant study material like CA books, CA notes, CA mock test papers, and CA past year papers
- CA Revision Classes that offer complete exam revision in less than 10 hours
- Doubt sessions available with the best faculty for ca final audit
- Choice of Hindi or English lectures
- Term vise studying i.e. May or November term
- You can get all this at cheap prices from your home!
Check Out Now! CA Final Audit Classes
Check out our CA Learning Program: TopLad CA Online Classes