Chartered Accountant online course full details. What do these courses entail? How much do they cost? Which is a better option for you; online or offline mode of classes?
Today, everything is online. Food, clothes, grocery, household items, medicines, and various services; even we are online, most of the time on our social channels.
Whatever we need can be found on a website. Whatever we don’t understand can be read somewhere on a blog. And now, after the pandemic hit, the education sector has also joined us.
Students can now take online classes for courses like the chartered accountant course and complete the entire degree from home. They can get all the guidance they need along with good resources online. Coaching institutes are now also selling and teaching everything in online mode.
But the million-dollar question is “has the quality been affected?” or has this change been somewhat beneficial? Which is a better choice; online or offline mode of classes? How much do these classes cost?
We’ll answer all of these questions, but first, let’s talk a little about the chartered accountant online course.
Chartered Accountant Online Course
Chartered Accountant course has gained quite a lot of popularity among commerce students in recent years. It’s a very respectable job and the field shows a lot of opportunities for growth in a company. Students wanting to pursue this career are required to complete the chartered accountant course provided by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
This course consists of three levels of examination i.e., CA Foundation, CA Intermediate, and CA Final. Only after completing coaching classes and clearing all three examinations can a student be certified as a professional chartered accountant.
Syllabus for CA Online Course
The Chartered Accountant course consists of three levels, CA Foundation, CA Intermediate, and CA Final. The syllabus for all three is given down below.
The syllabus for CA Foundation Course has been divided into four Papers. It is a partially subjective and partially objective test consisting of 400 marks.
- Paper 1: Principles and Practice of Accounting
- Paper 2: Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting
- Paper 3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics
- Paper 4: Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge
CA Intermediate consists of two groups. Both of these contain 4 Papers each.
- Paper 1: Accounting
- Paper 2: Corporate and Other Laws
- Paper 3: Cost and Management Accounting
- Paper 4: Taxation
- Paper 5: Advanced Accounting
- Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance
- Paper 7: Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management
- Paper 8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance
CA Final also consists of two groups containing 4 papers each.
- Paper 1: Financial Reporting
- Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management
- Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws
- Paper 5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
- Paper 6A: Risk Management
- Paper 6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Paper 6C: International Taxation
- Paper 6D: Economic Laws
- Paper 6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards
- Paper 6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study
- Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws
Looking for chartered accountant online courses for Foundation, Intermediate, and Final? You can check out TopLad’s CA online courses provided by the best CA faculty in India.
What will you get in online courses?
Chartered Accountant online classes will include paper vise lectures which can be provided to the student either via live classes or recorded video lectures in a pen drive or google drive link.
Doubt sessions for students are held in live classes and for revision, students can either download recorded versions or attend live versions if the teacher is providing them.
Why you should go for professional coaching?
Let’s look at the reasons why you should definitely opt for professional coaching from a reliable institute for your chartered accountant course.
- To understand all the concepts of your course thoroughly. The topics are hard and one needs good teaching to correctly understand them all.
- With CA classes you will also have the opportunities to clear doubts, which is the one thing you cannot do yourself.
- The study material and tests you will get while taking the classes.
- Everything you need will be provided in one place. You won’t need to scatter around looking for anything.
- A demanding course requires a high level of preparation
- Teachers or faculties will give you the guidance and discipline you need
- It is your best shot at success.
Online vs Offline mode of classes
Due to the covid-19 pandemic, a lot of coaching institutes had to shut down. Coronavirus has stricken this country with tremendous waves so many times, that a lockdown was always on the news. When owners were incapable of paying rents and bills, they had to shut down the institutes. Many institutes though, started online modes of coaching and have gained a lot of success in that matter.
Students opting for online classes are still much lower than offline, since many students who are not from well-off families don’t invest in such education, but the education industry is transforming and everything will be available on online platforms in the future as it has already begun to.
Let’s do a comparison between offline and online modes of education.
Offline classes pros:
- Regularity/Consistency: when you are enrolled in a coaching institute for offline classes, you are provided a schedule where you have to show regularly. It builds a habit and consistency of studying every day at the same timetable.
- Your teachers are available to clear your doubts right then and there
- Institutes conduct regular tests and give out ranks to students so they can know where they stand
- Teachers are there to guide you and take responsibility. They give you discipline.
Offline classes cons:
- Not much flexibility, have to adhere to the schedule provided by institutes
- If you miss one class, you will be behind in the syllabus and not understand the next
- You get one chance to understand everything whereas in online mode you can replay videos as many times as you want
- You never know when another lockdown will be declared.
Online classes pros:
- Flexibility: you can decide your own schedule and timetable
- You can play recorded videos as many times as possible until you completely understand
- If you are better at self-studying that’s a pro
- You can mix and match the faculties of your choice
- A study from the comfort of your home saves time and efforts of traveling and makes you less tired
- One can take classes from any institute all around the world
- You won’t jump out of your seat in surprise after hearing prime ministers’ announcements
Online classes cons:
- You might not have the chance to clear your doubts
- You might get lazy since there is no strict schedule to follow
- Less guidance
Check out our CA course demo videos to gain more insight into what you will be studying in CA online classes.
How much will CA online courses cost?
Online courses can sometimes be much cheaper and more affordable for students. Another pro of online classes is that there are separate courses available for different papers or different groups. So, if one feels confident in any one or two papers, they can choose not to buy that specific course and save money. Also, there are always discounts and offers available.
Below we are providing you with an estimate of how much the chartered accountant online course costs.
Online courses for all papers of CA Foundation can cost somewhere around Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000 in total. This will include live classes, video lectures, and some reference study material like notes or books. You can also get them at a lower rate which will reduce the benefits such as live classes may be excluded.
A single group of CA Intermediate can cost around Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000. You can get cheaper rates if you buy at the time they are offering discounts. Websites come out with offers and discounts pretty often for their students so you can get a good deal on your chartered accountant online courses.
Coaching fees for both groups of CA Final can go up to Rs.1,50,000. Classes for a single group can cost around Rs.40,000 – Rs.60,000.
There might be some extra expenses for buying study material such as CA notes, CA mock test papers, or CA past year papers. Some institutes include these in their packages and some charge extra so the final cost will depend on that condition.
Why you should choose TopLad CA Online Classes?
TopLad is India’s leading online learning platform for CA, CS & CMA. With some of the best teaching faculties in India, online classes, authentic study material, mock test papers, practice manuals, and much more, we have helped thousands of students reach their dream of becoming a CA. CA course, no doubt is challenging, and it can take multiple attempts to clear all exams, but with the right coaching, the right strategy, and the right approach, we help our students clear exams in a single attempt and become successful in their career.
You can check out TopLad’s combo offers for chartered accountant online courses:
What TopLad Offers for CA Students:
- Online Classes taught by the top CA faculties in India (English & Hindi)
- CA Foundation, Intermediate and Final Courses (Individual subjects or combos)
- Study Material – CA Books, CA Notes, practice manuals, video lectures (pen drive or google drive)
- CA Mock Test Papers
- CA Previous year papers with solutions
- Test series strictly as per exam pattern of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Doubt sessions with the best CA faculty in India
- Job Portal: With our job portal you can easily find job opportunities from the best organizations in India. Whether you have completed the CA course, still pursuing it, or looking for an organization for your articleship, you can find a job with TopLad
- Quality learning and a faculty that you can trust
For more information check out our website: https://toplad.in/
We hope this blog helps you in choosing the right CA coaching classes for your CA exams. If you still have any queries you can mail us at [email protected] or call us on our toll-free number 18003091245 and talk to our experts for free.