CS executive registration process, steps by step instructions on how to apply, cs executive registration fee, important documents and dates
CS Executive exams are held twice in a year, once in the month of June and once in the month of December. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) holds this examination. Students wanting to enroll in executive program and appear for its examination will have to register and pay the cs executive registration fee within due dates provided by ICSI.
In this article, we will take you through the CS executive registration process, steps by step instructions on how to apply, the cs executive registration fee, documents you will be required to upload, important dates to remember, and more.
So, at the end of this article, you will have all the information you need!
Where can you Register?
CS Executive registration can be done in two modes: online or offline. For the online mode of registration, you can visit ICSI’S (The Institute of Company Secretaries of India) official website and register. For offline mode of registration, you can download the form or get a physical copy from a regional office of ICSI. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India urges you to complete your CS Executive registration through online mode to avoid fraudulently.
Routes for CS Executive Registration
Before you can register for the executive program, you have to make sure you are eligible for it. There are two routes you can take to get entry into CS executive.
- CSEET – CSEET stands for Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test. You will have to register for CSEET and appear for the examination. Only after clearing the exam, you will be eligible to apply to CS executive. To clear this entrance test, you need to get 40% marks in all 4 papers of CSEET and 50% marks in aggregate.
- Direct Entry – Any student who has cleared final level examination of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or The Institute of Chartered Accounts of India can get direct entry to CS Executive. He/she will not be required to clear CSEET.
CS Executive Registration: Important Dates
CS Executive registration is open throughout the year but students appearing for either June term or December term will have to register accordingly. Also, you can appear for both the modules of CS executive together or for single module individually and registration dates for those are also different.
Here are the important dates of CS Executive Registration
|Exam Term||Modules||Last Date|
|June Term||Both Module||On or before 30th November of previous year|
|June Term||One Module||On or before 31st January of that year|
|December Term||Both Module||On or before 31st May of that year|
|December Term||One Module||On or before 31st July of that year|
If a candidate missed the above-mentioned last dates to register, a week’s extension is available to register but an additional late fee will be charged.
How to Register – Step by Step Instruction
Follow these steps for an easy and simple CS Executive registration:
For offline registration, you can download the application form from the official website of ICSI and print it out or you can get one directly from a regional council/chapter. After that, you will have to fill it out and submit it along with the registration fee and documents required to the regional council/chapter itself. You would have to submit a challan for the fee paid.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India urges students to apply online for security reasons. The online process is also much easier and smoother to follow.
For the online mode of registration, you can visit the official website of ICSI.
Follow the steps given below to register for the executive course online:
Step 1: On the website, click on “Online Services”
Step 2: From the dropdown menu, choose “Register for CS Course” (if you are taking direct entry) or “Registration for CSEET passed students in the executive program” (if you passed CSEET)
Step 3: Read the details provided and click on “proceed with registration”
Step 4: Now, you will be required to fill out your details and upload the requested documents
Step 5: Recheck your details, complete payment, and save your transaction ID
Documents to Upload for CS Executive Registration
Following are the documents that you will be required to upload while registration
- Your photograph
- Your signature
- Category certificate (if availing concession)
- DOB certificate (10th pass certificate)
- Qualification certificate (12th marksheet/graduation certificate/post-graduation certificate/ ICAI or ICMAI final passed certificate)
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar, Passport PAN, Voter ID, Driving License, Rashan card)
Specification of Documents
|File Format||All files to upload should be in the following format (jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, pdf)|
|Maximum File Size||2 MB|
|Photograph Size||20kb – 50kb|
|Signature Size||10kb – 20kb|
CS Executive Registration Fees
CS Executive fee structure involves a registration fee, an examination fee, and some additional expenses.
CS Executive Registration fees is Rs.2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) per appearance.
Additional fee structure may include:
- Education Fee: Rs.6,500
- Pre-exam fee: Rs.1,000
- One day orientation fee: Rs.600
- Subscription to journal (optional): Rs.500
- Exemption from CSEET fee: Rs.5,000
If you wish to apply for direct entry to the CS Executive course, you will have to pay a fee of Rs.5,000.
CS Course Fee Concessions
ICSI provides a certain amount of concession to registration fees for students belonging to different categories.
CS Executive Registration Fees Concessions
|General and OBC||NA|
|Physically Handicapped||Will only pay registration fee|
|Serving / Retired Personnel of Defense Services and
|ICLS Officers and Officials with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs||100%|
|Wards and widows of martyrs of officials from the Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, and all paramilitary forces||100%|
|Personnel of Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, and all paramilitary forces with permanent disability as a result of participating in acts of war and other missions||100%|
What After Registration
After you have successfully registered, save all your account details such as transaction id, registration number, and all other login details.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India will release an examination form. You will have to fill out that form and pay the fee in due time. Only after paying the exam fee, you will be able to sit in the examination.
The student must download their admit cards from the official website of ICSI. Without the admit card they will not be allowed entry into the examination hall.
After registration begins your preparation right away to ace your exam. Start looking through the syllabus and subjects to be covered and plan your time with proper management and strategy. The best way to prepare for your exams is to enroll in a coaching institute.
They will provide you with all the study material and notes you need and you can attend classes and understand all concepts perfectly. Coaching institutes also take practice tests and give you mock test papers to prepare you even better. They are your best shot at acing your exams.
Check Out Toplad – India’s Largest Online Learning Platform
What TopLad Offers:
- Online Classes taught by the top faculties in India (English & Hindi)
- CSEET, CS Executive, and Professional courses (Individual subjects or combos)
- Study Material – Books, Notes, practice manuals, video lectures (pen drive or google drive)
- Mock Test Papers
- Previous year question papers with solutions
- Test series strictly as per exam pattern
- Doubt sessions
- Job Portal – With our job portal you can easily find job opportunities from the best organizations in India. Whether you have qualified your CS course, still pursuing it or looking for an organization for your practical training, you can find a job with TopLad.
- Quality learning and a faculty that you can trust
Check Out TopLad’s CS coaching program